Sunday, June 22, 2008

eating a rainbow


Took kcrazorback daughter to a baseball game today. It's amazing how a 5-year old girl can eat for three hours straight. She's definitely my kid.

Course #4 was a gigantic snow cone. Of course, ice chunks with multi-colored sugar syrup on them can occupy a kid for a while. Two-thirds of the way through this frozen sugar bomb I looked down at her. She looked back up at me and said "I'm eating a rainbow."

6/26 Added photo: Thanks to my friend Wendy (2nd from right) for sending me this photo which shows the little rainbow-eater (right), although it doesn't look much like a rainbow on that little tongue.

1 comment:

TwinLawyerMommy said...

I knew you had ESP!! We took A&P to their very first Rockies game today! They lasted an hour-and-a-half, and they ate the whole time!! How funny!