Monday, December 10, 2007

doritos & doritos

In anticipation of tonight's ice storm, my beautiful wife brought me a bag of Doritos. My regular readers already know of my Doritos addiction--see this earlier post.

This particular bag of Doritos has two varieties in it--Zesty Taco & Chipotle Ranch. What a wonderful idea. I would like to thank the Frito-Lay Corporation for everything they have done for me. I love combining foods. I love eating chips. This whole idea of combining chips, well, more power to you, Doritos.

Oh yeah, thank you to my wife as well. And, uh, I'm almost thankful for the impending ice storm.

1 comment:

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Don't know if you've tried it, but Target's generic brand "Market Pantry" makes a mean knock-off of the Nacho cheese variety at a sweet price.