Tuesday, November 27, 2007

houston, we have a problem (oooh, so cliche)

When I started this blog, I figured I wouldn't write much about sports and for two months I did OK. I thought my handle would speak for my allegiance. Then my team beat the #1 team in the country (see previous post).

Now the coach has left. He'll be OK, but we won't be. The state and the coach both contributed to this severance, however, it is the state that will pay the price. (For those of you not familiar with Arkansas Razorback sports--there is no "Razorback Nation" or anything like that--it is simply the state of Arkansas.)

Prior congratulations to Nebraska or A&M or any of the dozens of schools with head coach openings which actually lands Coach Nutt. Your team will improve--especially in overtime games.

Good luck Coach. I'm selfish and I'm not happy. I'll try to stay away from sports from now on.

No comments: