Monday, March 9, 2009

hoops

Yeah, it's college basketball tournament time. KC is a great place to live during the tournaments. It seems like there's always something going on. The NAIA tournament, for example, plays about 713 games in a weekend in Municipal Auditorium. It's fun.

Kcrazorback, of course, is a hoops fan. He liked to play, too. He wasn't very good, but that's not the point.

We decided to take all of our wedding pictures before the ceremony. Good idea. Of course, the groom is involved in roughly 8% of those photos.

Finding a little extra time and a gymnasium next door, I decided to shoot hoops for a while. The tux made it a little difficult but I persevered. Of course, the photographer hunted me down and took a couple of shots (pictures, not baskets). I'm pretty sure we did not buy the photographic evidence that I was thinking of anything other than my young bride.

No comments: