Monday, October 8, 2007

cheetos and alfredo sauce

If you hadn't noticed, I like strange food combinations. Mom always said I could turn any meal into chips and dip. By my definition, chips and dip are a combination of foods that are not the same but go great together. Finding new combinations is what is so much fun. I used to just think I was strange. I wondered if other people did the same thing. Could there be an explanation? Am I the only one? Is it, perhaps, hereditary?

That last question was partially answered for me at dinner last week when my four year old daughter was observed dipping Cheetos into alfredo sauce. I don't know who I got it from, but I know who got it from me. Stay tuned, future posts will deal with dad's Ro*Tel spaghetti and his preference for pickle loaf luncheon meat.

No comments: