Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the new ones

It's been an exciting summer at the old hp calculator company. With 2 new hp scientific calculators, kcrazorback can barely contain his excitement. The 10s appears to be a serviceable basic calculator for under $15.

But, what is really ramping up this bloggers bp is the $60 35s. It's getting mixed reviews on the forums. I haven't bought mine yet, but expect to in the next week or so. It appears to have all the features of my favorite calculator, but its the styling that really is cool. Its a throwback to the very first hp pocket scientific, the 35, named for its 35 buttons.

I'll be getting mine soon and I'll let you know if its function is as cool as its form and if its form is as cool as I expect.

Do you have a 35s? What do you think about it? Do you have a 35?

No comments: