Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's day salute to my sweetheart

Mrs. kcrazorback generally does not want to be mentioned in my blog or Facebook page or personal Web site or anything else. Offline, she is the greatest support for this husband that a guy could have.

To my wife: You are beautiful and wonderful and altogether fabulous. You are funny and smart and capable of anything. You are a fantastic wife and a better mother. You are sweet and beautiful (redundant, I know). You are honest and genuine and even brutal when you need to be. You are incredibly passionate for (or against) almost anything. You are the only one I want to spend my time with--whether 20 minutes for lunch or 40 more years of growing older together. We have been together for 22 Valentine's days--19 of them as a married couple. I am so thankful for every one of them. I thank God for you.

1 comment:

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!