Wednesday, February 20, 2008

esquire, you gotta be kiddin' me

Esquire magazine recently listed the best sandwiches in America. Close examination of the list reveals the McRib sandwich as one of the best. Now, I'm pretty sure that the other sandwiches on the list--most of which look awesome and are not from chain restaurants (except for the Chick-fil-a sandwich)--are all much better than the McRib--even the Chick-fil-a sandwich is much better than McRib.

If you are what you eat, I am (at least partially) a barbecue sandwich. It's enough that you've insulted me by suggesting that McRib is one of the best, don't trash Kansas City because we love pickles with our sandwiches. (We do.) Think about my handle, kcrazorback--I mean, I am a combination of pork and Kansas City. Esquire has obviously launched a personal attack against me (just kidding, of course).

My readers will remember one of my earliest posts which contained the family's McRib story. Hmmm? Perhaps, to at least one family member, McRib was one of the best.

1 comment:

TwinLawyerMommy said...

There are no words. Just sadness. ;)